A classic for a reason. The Orphan Russett right sectional sofa is an Article favorite. Get cozy on the comfy cushions of this tan leather sectional. Upholstered in full-aniline leather, the sectional plays the same notes as our Orphan Russett sofa, but with more space to stretch out. Over time, the leather will develop a beautiful vintage patina. Sturdy and adaptable, this tan leather sectional is the focal point in any room, and will easily adapt to your future decor whims. Natural color variations, wrinkles and creases are part of the unique characteristics of full-aniline leather. It will develop a relaxed vintage look with regular use.
- Sturdy corner blocked wooden frame
- High density foam with polyester filling
- Upholstered in semi-aniline Italian-tanned leather
- Pirelli webbing
- Loose seat and back cushions
- Bolsters included
- 1 left arm facing sectional chaise, 1 right arm facing loveseat
- Wipe with a clean soft cloth and fluff cushions regularly to help maintain shape.
- Professional cleaning advised for heavy soiling.
- New, unwashed denim jeans may transfer dye onto lighter colored leathers, leaving permanent stains.